Tracker Meeting, 4 May 2010
- Tracker paper:
- - Goal: agree that we can now submit the paper!
- - Analysis update: David Adey
- - DA will describe what has changed and why and list the issues he's following up;
- - Paper next steps:
- - Assuming we're all happy, David will then submit the paper to the archive. David and I aren't happy about the reproduction of some of the figures in the paper with the present version. The issue is related to the file-size limit and an instruction that all figures must share a common format. David is in discussion with the archive over this -- I hope we can put in the high-quality figures we've prepared.
- Moth-balling of trackers in Lab7:
- - Geoff is on holiday, but, on his behalf, I'll outline our plans to make the trackers safe for the coming year;
- Discussion of implementation of two-tracker readout; HS
- - David is ready to start on the readout and Hideyuki is beginning to plan a visit to RAL to help David get into the work;