May 11, 2006
- Minutes of meeting - Takashi
- Progress/plans on actions from the Tracker D&S review:
- VLPC cryostat:
- Consider interlock to avoid possible evacuation of cassette
helium volume while cryostat insulating vacuum space is at
- Consider moisture sensor on cryostat top plate.
- QA techniques and QC procedures:
- Encouraged to develop QA/QC energetically and to automate as
far as possible;
- Request that effect of tracker mis-alignment be studied in G4MICE.
- Consider air instead of He within tracker volume.
- Status of KEK analysis -
- Bad channels in the prototype waveguide - MY
- Double layer QA -
- Station acceptance rig preparation - KL for MT
- Plans for coupon measurements - AB, MY
- Plans for clear-fibre attenuation length measurement -
- Plans for 3D model:
- Virtual (autocad) - KL for GB
- Physical (wood and metal) - PK
- Electronics and test rig status -
- Tracker software - TM
- Preparation of tracker parallel at FNAL - All
- Next in-person meeting Osaka
- Proposal for change of date to w/e of 05Aug06
Speakers can upload talks here
See below for connection details.
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2006
Time: 12:00 GMT
(Inside the U.K.) 0871 271 2900
(Outside the U.K.) +44 (0)870 050 6800
Enter the meeting code 772035 when prompted.